ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

what used to be the times and travels of beth in Thailand has evolved. the blog will develop into a more random gathering of thoughts, interests, causes, experiences.. there are many possibilities as the World is large and Beth hopes to make it a better place. one little letter at a time.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Totally Addicted to 3D!!

Luke and I went to see Avatar. Him for the first time, me for the second. I first saw Christmas Carol in 3D, then Avatar (twice)... I love how much 3D changes a film. Avatar is, of course, an amazing movie with outstanding special effects and creativity. I highly recommend that if you haven't seen it, in 3D, you go out and do so before it's too late. :) Just my suggestion. Luke loved it, too. Took a picture of the awesome goggles. (glasses) WOO HOO 3D!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment