ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

what used to be the times and travels of beth in Thailand has evolved. the blog will develop into a more random gathering of thoughts, interests, causes, experiences.. there are many possibilities as the World is large and Beth hopes to make it a better place. one little letter at a time.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Last Days of School

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother Matt!!! Three decades... welcome to better side of life! :)

This week is exam week and I am done teaching. I only see the boys in the morning and during breaks. They only come two of the four exam days. I am really sad to say goodbye and hope they will keep in touch. They were a challenging group but I enjoy spending time with each and every one of them. They all make me smile. I'm sure you can see why. Such little characters! :)

What a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment